Admin Role – Job Description
|• Performs general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reporting, calendar management and maintaining department reports. Major Accountabilities:
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day department operations in such areas as scheduling meetings, completing travel arrangements, small event organization.
• Prepare correspondence, reports, presentations or other assigned documentation in specified software package.
• Assist in preparing and maintaining departmental budget.
• Administer programs, projects or processes specific to the operating unit served, and maintain spreadsheets or databases to monitor departmental information.
• May research special topics as assigned.
• Serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company.
• Develop and produce reports as assigned
If interested, shoot your CV at [email protected]