Read Time:37 Second
- Go to the Start screen.
- Choose Apps.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Data usage.
- If Mobile data is disabled, enable Mobile data and choose the back symbol.
- If Mobile data is enabled, choose the back symbol.
- Choose Mobile networks.
- Choose Access Point Names.
- Choose ADD.
- Under Name, enter eir Mobile data
- Under APN, enter data.myeirmobile.ie
- Under Proxy, enter nothing
- Under Port, enter nothing
- Under Username, enter nothing
- Under Password, enter nothing
- Scroll down.
- Under MCC, enter 353
- Under MNC, do nothing
- Under Authentication type, tick None.
- Choose APN type.
- If this screen appears, enter default,supl (note: in lower case) and choose OK.
- If this screen does not appear, tick Internet and choose OK.
Save the settings and you’re good to go.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 32 Average: 4.6]
6 thoughts on “GoMo Mobile Network APN Internet Settings”
Hi my phone is looking for a MNC number , it was 03 with three. Should I delete the 03 please? Also under port I cannot enter nothing it will only accept numbers , any advice greatly appreciated, thank you
Thanks for your query.
It has to be left blank.
If it’s still asking for MNC then Can you share your mobile brand and model number please?
My Phone model is Asus ROG ZS600KL
I have the same problem with this. My phone is Asus ROG SZ600KL
Thanks for dropping your issue.
Try just adding NAME and APN, leaving all other settings as it is, save the settings and see if it works.
Sorry I lost your comment as the site crashed, however I have it in mail and would suggest you to put in these two settings below, leaving the rest untouched.
Name – enter eir Mobile data
APN – enter data.myeirmobile.ie
Save those 2 settings and try it. It should work.
Let me know how it goes.